WEAR RESISTANT COMPONENTS
Over the years we have gained a particular experience in the design and production of wear-resistant components successfully installed in many sectors of the heavy industry and everywhere it is necessary to intervene also preventively to limit the wear due to the transport of abrasive materials.
We make these components using pure alumina, the best material to prevent wear
Our company is present on the market of the bulk material handling from over forty years. Our expertise is in:
– pneumatic transport
– vibrating screening and transport
– industrial cleaning
PRODUCTION OF WEAR RESISTANCE COMPONENTS
INDUSTRIAL REPRESENTATIVES and supplies
+39 02 26119945 / +39 02 26140357
Milano (MI) – 20131
Via Leoncavallo, 10
Where We Are
- May 25, 2023UncategorizedCoperion and Rotex at Solids Parma 2023 We are pleased to inform that our representative companies Rotex Group and Coperion will exhibit at SOLIDS Parma 2023 from 14 – 15 Jarch, 2023 where they are going to present some of their relevant machines. Stop by booth D12 to learn more about Rotex Group screening solutions and how our machines can improve your efficiencies and increase your profits. Rotex Group experienced application engineers understand your application, and will walk you through how our machines will benefit your process. Our representative company Coperion, however, is at booth E01, stop here and you will know more about the German leader company in pneumatic transport (plants and components). Coperion is the only company in the world able to transport, for long distances in the diluted phase with rotary valves, also protected with ceramics, fine and abrasive products (pressures up to 2 bar). Our engineers are at your disposal for help in your needs. We are waiting for you!…
- May 9, 2023UncategorizedShowvan Coperion: the itinerant exhibition of the German company Coperion proposes also this year the Showvan, a traveling exhibition that from 8 May to 12 May 2023 has the pleasure to show to many Italian customers some of the main components produced and engineered by Coperion, such as: ZRD rotary valve vertical discharge: sectioned to show two of the five levels of wear-resistant coating on the case (chrome-plated steel and alumina) and two of the five levels of wear-resistant coating on the rotor (chrome-plated steel and tungsten carbides). In addition, thanks to the quick pantograph opening system available on request, you can appreciate the different configurations available for the rotor (for sticky, fibrous products, etc.) ZXD blow-through valve: for transport mainly of products sticky and that allows to save space in height.Rotor Check: system particularly suitable in the chemical/ food industry, able to signal the presence of ferrous components inside the valve and, to stop its operation instantly in order to avoid pollution in the product and possible damage to the valve.WZK diverter: two-channel diverter valve able to perfectly separate the two ways of passage from each other; if necessary, it can also be coated with anti-abrasive material.WYK diverter: suitable for food industry, where particularly accurate cleaning is required according to FDA, EHEDG, USDA standards The advantages of this type of travelling exposure: Practicality: Touch and see the best of the different componentsSimplicity: you just have to come to the parking of your company…
- February 20, 2023UncategorizedImportant installation in the food industry We have recently solved serious wear problems at one of our customers in the food industry who for years used standard components with a maximum duration of four months that forced him to frequent and expensive stops and maintenance. Thanks to our wear-resistant components, we have extended the expected life expectancy by years. To prevent abrasion, we only use the best available alumina: Locally produced materialVery low porosity indexHigh compactness9/10 in the Mohs scale Over the years we have covered different types of components including: Elbows with narrow radiusElbows with wide radius Straight pipesStraight pipes with integrated curvesLarge diameters elbowsBottoms of hopperSpecial parts For any further information and/or requests please contact us….
- October 20, 2022UncategorizedROTEX – Round screener RTX360 The range of screeners of our represented Rotex has been extended with a new model, the round screener RTX360 that offers all the qualities, as per Rotex standard using, in this case, the vibrating movement with a small footprint, thus offering a highly competitive solution. Product lines: Side Discharge: Multiple sizes ranging from 30” to 60” nominal diameter1-3 deck optionsDe-blinding features: sliders or ballsSingle motor with dual axis that holds bottom and top weightSS304 matte finish for product contact surfacesMS painted for non-product contact surfaces Low Profile: Multiple sizes ranging from 36”60” nominal diameterCenter flow-through, single deckTwo side-mounted motorsSS304 matte finish for product contact surfacesMS painted for non-product contact surfaces (Brinkerhoff confirm) Please note that Rotex offers an exclusive free trial service at the Runcorn Test Center that helps you create a tailor-made solution to best meet your application needs. If you would like more information, please contact us….
- August 8, 2022UncategorizedHasler Group at Achema – Frankfurt We are pleased to announce that our representative Hasler Group will be present at the Achema exhibition, which will take place in Frankfurt from 22 August 2022 to 26 August 2022. Hasler Group is a market leader with the following product categories: Dosing systemFilters for solid-liquid separationAgitatorsUCP process machine We look forward to seeing you at Stand A30, Hall 12! For more information please contact us….